Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do I create an ObjectDock docklet?

WinCustomize's website sucks (I can't believe they actually try to sell subscriptions for that crap) and I can't find anything on how to create an ObjectDock docklet. I know that it has to be an old API-style DLL, which I can write in C++, but I can't find any documentation on what functions I need to write! And I can't search worth crap on that worthless website.





Can anyone help? Does anyone know? I'm trying to write a proxy docklet that will allow .Net programmers to create docklets by implementing a .Net interface. I know there's already something like that written by Littleboy, but it doesn't work. Please, someone, point me in the right direction?

How do I create an ObjectDock docklet?
ObjectDock docklet SDK now available





http://forums.wincustomize.com/?aid=3811...

nobile

No comments:

Post a Comment