Sunday, July 12, 2009

Need c++ logic which calls a mailing program when a service fails!!!!?

I have written a c++ code to monitor a JDE service… and it should trigger a mailing tool to send a mail automatically when the service fails. This is wat my tool has to do…..








We used a API called MAPI which is dependent on outlook so we have to configure outlook express which is not advisable.!!





So I got to remove the dependency on the mail client so for tat I should write a mailing logic an I should provide a user with


INI settings so that user ll have the flexibility to change username, password along with service name and smtp server name also… ie user can change these info as per his requirements.





And validation of the password is also a requirement.








So any of you geniuses out there got a sloution for my query.

Need c++ logic which calls a mailing program when a service fails!!!!?
system("mail ...")


alternatively consider consulting a C++ expert. Check http://k.aplis.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment